Ethernel Destin~~AION Légion Index du Forum
Ethernel Destin~~AION Légion
Les membres d'"Ethernel Destin" vous souhaitent la bienvenue et une agréable visite !

Ethernel Destin~~AION Légion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 23MinutesinHell3AOneMan27sStoryAboutWhatHeSaw2CHeard2Cand ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ethernel Destin~~AION Légion Index du Forum -> La legion -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nortgis

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: 23MinutesinHell3AOneMan27sStoryAboutWhatHeSaw2CHeard2Cand Répondre en citant

<BAwaken to the realities of hell, the afterlife and the urgency to live for Christ in your short time here on earth.[/B]<BR>  

On November 22nd, 1998 Bill Wiese experienced something so horrifying it would continue to captivate the world for over a decade.  Bill saw the searing flames of hell, heard deafening screams of agony and encountered terrorizing demons before the strong hand of God lifted him out of the pit.<BR><BR> Wiese&rsquo;s visit to the devil&rsquo;s lair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid details etched in his memory. Bill&rsquo;s experience has captured the attention of national media including the Christian Broadcasting Network, It&rsquo;s Supernatural, Trinity Broadcasting Network, Charisma News and many others.

This new books' content features Wiese&rsquo;s insights to commonly asked questions such as:<ul><li>Is hell a literal burning place?</li><li>Where is hell?</li><li>Do you have a body in hell?</li><li>Are there degrees of punishment in hell?</li><li>Are there children in hell?</li><li>Can demons torment people in hell?</li><li>Can &ldquo;good&rdquo; people go to hell?</li></ul>

This expanded anniversary edition includes more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell for further study. Also included is the new section, &ldquo;Wrestling With the Big Questions&rdquo; where Bill answers these and many others questions:

<ul><li>Why do some people who have a near-death experience see a bright light?</li><li>Will those who never heard about Jesus go to hell?</li><li>Is hell eternal, or are those in hell simply annihilated?</li></ul>

23 Minutes in Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in That Place of Torment download via torrent client

We tend to put limits on God because we have finite minds & He is infiniteSign Up To ReceiveExclusive Email OffersYou can unsubscribe at any time Sign Up To Receive Exclusive Email OffersYou can unsubscribe at any time Sign Up Connect With Us Account Checkout Account Order History Wishlist Cart Subscribe Email Unsubscribe Email Shipping & Returns Shipping & Handling Rates Easy Returns Services Affiliate Program Gift Cards Membership Self-Publishing Catalog Catalog Quick Shop Online Catalogs Request our Catalogs Community Social Media Prayer Wall Author Profiles About Us Company InfoHowever it surely will hurt you if you don't!If I were an Atheist and read this book, at least I'd have the opportunity to reconsider the possibility of God, Heaven/Hell before crossing over to the other side only to find out that in fact there IS a God and OH NO, IT'S TOO LATE TO CHANGE MY MIND! Especially since once you've crossed over into that spiritual realm as a non-believer, your only option is HELL since you were not a believer in LifeShalom: may all go well with you, be blessed & be made whole in every way! Those who look forward to His appearing keep themselves pure, just as He is pureHe talks about his adventure in spreading the word of his experience, as he goes on his journeys, he tells us that he touches many people

If you read this and are skeptical, I recommend reading "90 Minutes in Heaven" and "9 Days in Heaven"Contact Us Send Message For Any Queries please don't hesitate to contact us at Vinay Garg USA +1(760)3380762 UK +44 2033221799 India +91 9023011224 You've been outbid by an automatic bid placed earlier by another bidderSave on Textbooks, EducationTrending price is based on prices over last 90 days.New MyMathLab Student Access CodeSo when you cut on this book, it cuts on meApproxThose who are babes in the LORD are unskillful in the Word of Righteousness, but strong meat belongs to them that are of full age (i.eAlso, Jesus preached that many will debate with Him when they are judged, prior to being cast into the Lake of Fire

I place a note on them to please read it and pass it on!!! I would recommend this to everyonedelivery by 31 JulSee details - 23 Minutes In Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in that PBuy It Now - 23 Minutes In Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in that PSee all 5 Nearly New - Nearly New - LOWEST PRICEPre-OwnedBEST PICK23 Minutes In Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in that P$3.69Free shippingGood conditionSold by bigheartedbooksEstBill&rsquo;s experience hascaptured theattention of national media including the Christian Broadcasting Network,It&rsquo;s Supernatural, Trinity Broadcasting Network, Charisma Newsand many others.This new books' content features Wiese&rsquo;s insights to commonly asked questions such as:Is hell a literal burning place?Where is hell?Do you have a body in hell?Are there degrees of punishment in hell?Are there children in hell?Can demons torment people in hell?Can &ldquo;good&rdquo; people go to hell?This expanded anniversary edition includes more than 150 Bible verses referencing hell for further studyNo guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and informationThis book is so powerful! Now, maybe I'm biased due to the fact that I am a Christian; however, most people, regardless of their spirituality, have questioned the idea of a 'God' at some point in their lives, and if you are one of those that believe there is Someone out there bigger than us, then this is a book you should DEFINITELY read!I was a little skeptical when I first picked up this bookYou have to bid at least Sorry, you can't lower your maximum bid once it's placed

Wieses visit to the devilslair lasted just twenty-three minutes, but he returned with vivid detailsetched in his memoryHow lovely is that?I cried when I read this book, because I thought about my unsaved friends and family members who will go to this place he talked about if they don't come to know GodOther Formats (6) Others Also Purchased (15) Add To Cart &#9660&#9650Other Formats (6) Add To Cart Description Availability Price Add Include eBook 2010 Edition In Stock $8.88 Retail: $12.99 Add To Cart 0 $8.88 Spanish eBook In Stock $6.61 Retail: $9.99 Add To Cart 0 $6.61 eBook 2017 Edition In Stock $8.30 Retail: $15.99 Add To Cart 0 $8.30 Paperback 2006 Edition In Stock $9.29 Retail: $14.99 Add To Cart $9.29 Paperback 2017 Edition In Stock $8.99 Retail: $15.99 Add To Cart $8.99 Audio CD In Stock $18.99 Retail: $24.99 Add To Cart $18.99 View All 6 Products Add To Cart &#9660&#9650Others Also Purchased (15) Add To Cart Description Availability Price Add Include Men and Marriage In Stock $15.26 Add To Cart $15.26 23 Minutes in Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in That Place of Torment In Stock $8.99 Retail: $15.99 Add To Cart $8.99 90 Minutes in Heaven: A True Story of Death & Life - eBook In Stock $9.29 Retail: $13.99 Add To Cart 0 $9.29 The Heroic Path: In Search of the Masculine Heart In Stock $14.99 Retail: $20.00 Add To Cart $14.99 23 Minutes In Hell - eBook In Stock $8.88 Retail: $12.99 Add To Cart 0 $8.88 Plain Faith: A True Story of Tragedy, Loss and Leaving the Amish - eBook In Stock $9.99 Add To Cart 0 $9.99 Live Love Lead: Your Best Is Yet to Come - eBook In Stock $9.99 Add To Cart 0 $9.99 Do Yourself a Favor.Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness, Audio CD In Stock $17.49 Retail: $24.98 Add To Cart $17.49 Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God's Story In Stock $10.99 Retail: $14.99 Add To Cart $10.99 23 Minutes In Hell Audiobook on CD In Stock $18.99 Retail: $24.99 Add To Cart $18.99 God Bless Our Easter In Stock $6.99 Retail: $9.99 Add To Cart $6.99 From This Day Forward: Five Commitments to Fail-Proof Your Marriage - eBook In Stock $9.99 Add To Cart 0 $9.99 A Night Night Prayer In Stock $7.99 Retail: $9.99 Add To Cart $7.99 Roses in December: Comfort for the Grieving Heart In Stock $7.79 Retail: $12.99 Add To Cart $7.79 Starter Bible In Stock $7.49 Retail: $9.99 Add To Cart $7.49 View All 15 Products Add To Cart Product Information&#9660&#9650 Format: DRM Protected ePubVendor: Charisma HousePublication Date: 2017ISBN: 9781629994482ISBN-13: 9781629994482 Other Customers Also Purchased Add To Cart Add To Wishlist Men and Marriage George Gilder George Gilder Pelican Publishing Company / 1992 / Trade Paperback $15.26 Retail: $16.95 Save 10% ($1.69) Add To Cart Add To Wishlist 23 Minutes in Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in That Place of Torment Bill Wiese Bill Wiese Charisma House / 2017 / Trade Paperback $8.99 Retail: $15.99 Save 44% ($7.00) eBOOK More Info Add To Wishlist 90 Minutes in Heaven: A True Story of Death & Life - eBook Don Piper, Cecil Murphey Don Piper, Cecil Murphey Revell / 2006 / ePub $9.29 Retail: $13.99 Save 34% ($4.70) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 314 Reviews Add To Cart Add To Wishlist The Heroic Path: In Search of the Masculine Heart John Sowers John Sowers Jericho Books / 2014 / Hardcover $14.99 Retail: $20.00 Save 25% ($5.01) 3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video Related Products Add To Cart Add To Wishlist 5-Minute Nighttime Bible Stories Thomas Nelson / 2016 / Hardcover $8.49 Retail: $12.99 Save 35% ($4.50) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews DOWNLOAD Add To Cart Add To Wishlist Blood Covenant - Abridged Audiobook [Download] Michael Franzese Michael Franzese christianaudio / 2009 / Audio Download $12.98 Add To Cart Add To Wishlist 23 Minutes in Hell: One Man's Story About What He Saw, Heard, and Felt in That Place of Torment Bill Wiese Bill Wiese Charisma House / 2006 / Trade Paperback $9.29 Retail: $14.99 Save 38% ($5.70) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 222 Reviews Video eBOOK More Info Add To Wishlist Forgiving What You'll Never Forget - eBook Dr5-second deliveryWeise then shared his story with his family and then some years later he started to share his story with all those who would hear his message 5d8a9798ff

Sticker Book Girls: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 PagesDel c&aacute;ncer al amor: historia de un renacimiento. (Spanish Edition)Minecraft%3A+Comics%2C+Secrets%2C+and+Visual+GuideBirthday Wishes for Courtney: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)The Map of Good MemoriesVOR- Und Nachteile Der Technischen Aktienanalyse. Geschichte, Theorie Und Prognosefahigkeiten (German Edition)Mail Order Bride: Forty Fabulous Brides (Western Historical Romance): 40 Book Box SetWalt Disney and the Quest for Community (Design and the Built Environment)Faith+That+PrevailsThe Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ethernel Destin~~AION Légion Index du Forum -> La legion -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006